Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunday School

Okay, so tomorrow I am teaching Sunday School for the youth group. I am starting to get very nervous. Speaking in front of one person is enough for me... So I'm sure you get how I will feel in front of more than that! :/ Shewwwww.

My lesson is from the book of Job. I absolutely love this book in the Bible. It makes me think and challenges me to live like Job. Every time I read Job's story, I can't help to put myself in his shoes and it makes me wonder if God would tell Satan that about me. I want God to tell Satan to do whatever you want with her because she will remain faithful. I want God to have that much confidence in me and my walk with Him. Shewwww. So ultimately this story just challenges me to constantly want more. More of the word and more of God. I want more of everything so that I can know for a fact that God would say the same about me that he said about Job.

So, if you can just say a prayer for me and my lesson tomorrow. This is a powerful story and I hope it hits home for this group of teens, like it does for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment